Posted 19 March 2024

Cosori vs Ninja Air Fryer

I know everyone is on hype train about Ninja Air fryers with how good they are (understandable), however other brands are tend to be overlooked, and can be in better in comparison. I was just wondering those who own/looking to but a Cosori what is your opinions?

I'm contemplating to get either Cosori Air Fryer 8.5l or the Ninja AF400 series, with the Cosori have nice features such as a visible dual basket with light and smart features, which the Ninja doesn't have. Both are around the same price and come with a 2 year manufacture warranty.

What are your thoughts? cheers
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I bought cosori and also the 3 year warranty for peace of mind. The tray is big and when chips need shaking half way it beebs but ninja doesn’t. Tray is big which is ideal. Love mine and that’s the big one I bought
    Author
    That's great to hear, do you use the smart features by any chance?
    I got AF400 UK and its great...

except... from what i can tell, the cooking on things like chips isn't great... you have to shake quite a bit and you can't put too many chips in or it will not mix properly and you'll have some warm potatoes at the bottom.

In addition, using max crisp on chips and frozen food which ninja has recommended has not gone great for me AT ALL. it always burns chips too quickly and whenever im making chicken strips, (i dont know how to describe it), but they sort of deflate to half the original size. So maybe i ain't using the max crisp at the right things yet but i feel that "max crisp" is a gimmick (is that the right word? idk but basically its useless).

I find that cooking both the chicken strips and the chips on normal air fry function @ 180 degrees C is better.

HOWEVER, the sync feature is amazing. i like that i can cook things like chicken and chips (yes im too lazy to cook anything else) and have them ready at the same time.

Another positive i find is that the two separate displays and the knob is nice to use. idk. it looks and feels cool as well.

Earlier i mentioned that the "max crisp" was a gimmick, well let me tell u what isn't, ROAST. basically, i cooked up some chicken with it and it turned out GREAT.

Whether the Max crisp, grill, dehydrate things are gonna be helpful is up to you based on what you think ur going to cook.

SO

In conclusion, u shud probably get the cosori. maybe. idk. im just giving my opinion